Project Child is the child abuse prevention coalition of the Lehigh Valley.
Project Child Provides
--Legislative Advocacy, and
--Specialized Programs in order to prevent child abuse and neglect and promote positive parenting practices
-- Darkness 2 Light trainings for prevention of child sexual abuse are available.
Register now for Project Child's Annual Conference!
Discover how adversity weakens brain development; and how caring adults can buffer the negative impacts of adversity on children’s brain development. Judy Cameron, Ph.D.
Thank you to our sponsors: Hospital Central Services, Northampton County Children Youth & Families, King, Spry, Herman, Freund & Faul LLC, Seidel, Cohen, Hof & Reid, LLC.
Other News from Project Child!
* Las clases en espanol del Proyecto Nino: "Haga la Crianza de sus Hijos un Placer", han empezado nuevamente. Lunes de 7-8:30 pm en el Sixth St. Shelter, 219 N. Sixth St., Allentown. Para registrarse llame al 610-954-9561 x 340.
* Project Child's Spanish 'Make Parenting a Pleasure" Parenting Class has resumed - Monday's from 7-8:30pm - at the Sixth St. Shelter, 219 N. Sixth St. Allentown. Call to register! 610.954.9561 x 340
* Project Child is pleased to announce that our Parent Support Group has permanently moved to Church of the Nativity, 321 Wyandotte St, Bethlehem, PA . Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Just drop in! No registration necessary.
* Free Front Porch Project training on Tuesday April 25th from 6-8pm at Trinity Lutheran Church, 404 Broadway, Bangor PA. In association with Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance & the Bethlehem Health Bureau. To register call or text Rev. Dave Goss 570-556-9482. The Front Porch Project is an interactive researched based community program on recognizing elements and indicators of abuse and neglect in your neighborhood.
- The Legacy of Sandusky: Sweeping changes to
PA's Child Protective Services Law
Project Child is a program of Valley Youth House.